Detailed below are the services provided and applicable restrictions: - Please note Rates and Services are subject to change without notice
Subscription/Renewal Fee - FREE
The above fees include, the receiving, sorting and bagging of your packages on a daily basis in Miami.
Packages can be shipped to your Ezone address via
- Any Postal Service
- Domestic or Courier Services
- Hand or personal delivery
- CD's, Books, Clothes
- Catalogue / Mail order merchandise
- Parts and replacements
- Product samples
- Retail Purchases
- Electronic Items, Computers, Accessories, etc…
- Hazardous materials, cash, perishables, negotiable securities, animal skins, firearms, aerosol cans, perfumes etc.
Weight and Package Information
- Dimensional weight or actual weight (whichever is greater) may be charged
- Dimensional weight calculations (measurements must be in inches) [Length x Width x Height) / 166]
- Maximum weight allowed is 150 lbs per piece (unlimited pieces)
- C.O.D. shipments will be refused
- Ezone is not liable for damage or loss of items while handled by overseas Postal and Courier authorities
- Persons may share the service, however ALL names MUST be given/entered into the client information.
- One person will be responsible for all charges and delivery is made to only one address
- A commercial invoice (or any invoice), regardless of the value must accompany all non-document shipments. A delay may occur, pending receipt of proper documentation.
- Customer's shipments consisting of books, CD's, clothes, documents etc., will be cleared automatically as "Non Trade", unless prior arrangements have been made in writing.
- Customs & Excise request that a "Formal Entry" be done for "Trade" shipments that are "Dutiable"; therefore you will receive the necessary documentation for clearance in these instances.
- E Zone can assist in the preparation and lodging of "Formal Entries", should you so require.
- Duty paid on "Non-Trade" shipments (on your behalf) is C.O.D. ONLY.
- A Service Fee may be charged for clearance of dutiable items that incur Duties, Consumption Tax, and/or Customs Service Charges.
'Non Trade' shipments are packages imported for personal use.
'Trade' shipments are packages imported for commercial use and/or value which exceeds the legal amount for 'Non Trade'
We are unfortunately unable to deliver to the following areas in trinidad due to high levels of crime, violence / gang warfare etc:
- Powder Magazine
- Water Hole Cocorite
- Blue Basin
- Duke Street East
- Picadilly Street East
- Block 22
- Eastern Quarry
- John John/ Picton
- Laventille Rd.
- St. Barb's
- Trou Macaque
- Upper Pashley st
- Sesame Street, Pinto Road, Arima
- Maloney Gardens
- Betham Gardens
- Mon Repos
- Paradise Heights
- Red Hill
- Romain Land
- Dundonald Hill
- Niles Street
- Upper Bournes Road "Coco"
Certains areas in Belmont:
- Can deliver to Observatory Street and all areas within Belmont Circular and Jerningham Avenue
E Couriers Ltd.
Fernandes Industrial Centre
Eastern Main Road
Trinidad, West Indies.
Tel / Fax : (868) 626-2345
Ocean Mist Building
Tobago, West Indies.
Tel / Fax : (868) 660-8116
Email : email@example.com